Browser incompatibility detected.
You may also
for an account.
AUTHOR YOUR OWN
- Meet with us at DevLearn 2012 in Las Vegas as we compete in DemoFest with our latest team training technologies (2011 winner in Best Compliance Training). (
- See us at the Brunacini Hazard Zone Management Conference. (
- See us at the Washington Interactive Learning Technologies Conference where we be speaking on the topic of "Simulation Authoring Targeting Mobile Devices". (
- See us at FDIC in Indianapolis, IN where we be available for hands on demos or authoring. (
- See us at SALT in Orlando where we discuss the challenges of targeting pads and mobile devices for training applications. (
Society for Applied learning Technology (SALT)
). Topic: This presentation outlines the business decisions to target a cross device HTML5 technology and the migration/reformulation of Flash-based learning interactions to the new technology foundation.
- CommandPlan session at Energy, Utility & Environment Conference (
). Topic: The physical security of nuclear power plants and their vulnerability to deliberate acts of terrorism was elevated to a national security concern following the attacks of September 11, 2001. Natural disasters such as tsunamis and earthquakes threaten operations. System failures or operations missteps can cause an escalated incident. This session illustrates how CommandPlan can offer a facility a suite of simulated training exercises to perfect a response to a facility incident. Simulation based training prepares on site company or local first responder resources to react optimally.
- CommandPlan YouTube channel is launched. (
- To see applications of Incident Command training and the back end technologies that makes it possible please meet with us at
November 02-04, 2011, 2011 at the Aria Resort & Casino - Las Vegas. To schedule a personal demo or scenario build session please contact Dan Suhr - firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-347-8849
Best Compliance Program
for their efforts on
Blue Card Command Training & Certification Program.
- You can meet with us at the
2nd Annual Brunaciniâ€™s Hazard Zone Management Conference
Oct 17-19, 2011 at the University of Notre Dame - South Bend, Indiana. To schedule a personal demo or scenario build session please contact Dan Suhr - email@example.com or 602-347-8849
AUTHOR YOUR OWN
Copyright © 2011 CommandPlan LLC, All Rights Reserved -